Parker Center for Plastic Surgery
122 East Ridgewood Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 967-1212
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (medical spa only)
Minimally Invasive Fat Reduction Plus Skin Tightening in One Quick Procedure
When we envision losing fat, be it through diet and exercise or liposuction, we also envision smooth, firm body contours. Achieving this goal requires both fat reduction and skin tightening. With BodyTite in Paramus, New Jersey, at Parker Center for Plastic Surgery, we can help you achieve both in a single procedure with minimal scarring and little to no downtime.
- What is BodyTite?
- What are the benefits of BodyTite?
- How much does BodyTite cost?
- How does BodyTite work?
- How long does it take to see BodyTite results?
- Is BodyTite permanent?
- Is BodyTite a type of liposuction?
What Is BodyTite?
BodyTite is a radiofrequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) technology that Dr. Parker can use to both sculpt away unwanted fat and tighten skin. While there are other radiofrequency (RF) treatments out there, what makes BodyTite unique is how it applies RF energy both above and below the skin, helping to reduce fat and remodel collagen for more thorough body reshaping.
Paul M. Parker, M.D., FACS
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Known for his surgical talent and caring personality, Dr. Parker has been serving the community for over 25 years. He has dedicated his practice to the education, safety, and comfort of his patients—making each one feel as important as family.
What Are the Benefits of BodyTite?
BodyTite is useful nearly anywhere on the body, including the abdomen, chest, back, hips, and thighs. It offers a variety of benefits, which include:
- Reduces fat and tightens skin with one procedure
- Involves local anesthesia only
- Requires minimal downtime—most patients need 3 days or fewer
- Virtually scarless
- Provides desired results with a single treatment in most cases
How Much Does BodyTite Cost?
The cost for a BodyTite procedure at our Paramus, New Jersey, practice ranges from $5,000 to $9,350, depending on the specific treatment areas. Visit our Pricing page for details. You will be given a personalized cost estimate during your consultation with Dr. Parker.
How Does BodyTite Work?
During treatment, a very thin probe is inserted underneath the skin through a tiny access incision; this probe emits RF energy, which melts fat as Dr. Parker guides it beneath the skin. Heating the fat first with RF allows Dr. Parker to remove it very gently and easily, and it also reduces bleeding and bruising during and after the procedure.
At the same time, a lower-intensity RF energy is emitted through the skin. This heats the deeper skin layers, inducing immediate skin contraction and boosting collagen production long after the procedure is finished.
Here at Parker Center, we have all the latest technology to customize your treatment, including:
- BodyTite for larger areas.
- FaceTite for the cheeks, jawline, and neck.
- AccuTite, the smallest FDA-cleared radiofrequency device on the market, allows us to safely and accurately tighten skin and treat small and delicate areas, such as around the knees, between the breasts, and around the underarms.
About Your Procedure
Our free cosmetic consultations include plenty of time with Dr. Parker, our patient care coordinator, and our imaging specialist. Once your procedure is booked, our nurse educator will meet with you for a special 1-hour pre-op education session.Request a Free Consultation Your Education Session
How Long Does It Take To See BodyTite Results?
Results are immediately visible after BodyTite, and they continue to improve over the next 6 to 12 weeks as skin contracts to your slimmer contours and new collagen is produced.
Is BodyTite Permanent?
Results from BodyTite should last as long as you maintain your weight and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Is BodyTite a Type of Liposuction?
While BodyTite does reduce fat, it is mainly a skin tightening procedure. Here is how they compare:
- Liposuction is excellent for reshaping multiple areas, reducing larger amounts of fat, and sculpting a feature in detail. However, liposuction cannot tighten skin—and in some cases removing fat can actually make stretched skin look worse. Liposuction also usually requires general anesthesia and several days of downtime to recover. While Dr. Parker takes care to place liposuction incisions where they are not easy to see and scars usually fade significantly, liposuction does leave a small scar.
- BodyTite offers an alternative to liposuction for patients who want to reduce fat but have less-than-perfect skin elasticity. In fact, for patients seeking a modest fat reduction, BodyTite can be a better option than liposuction. It can be done with local anesthesia, and most patients need only a day or two of downtime. However, we are limited in how much fat we can remove with BodyTite, so if you want to reduce a large area or you desire very detailed or dramatic reshaping, liposuction may be better suited to your needs.
Rapid Recovery Program
Our surgical procedures, anesthesia, medications, and aftercare are tailored to minimize post-operative discomfort and accelerate recuperation.Learn More
Take the Next Step
If you would like to firm, slim, and tone—and you’re having a hard time doing it with diet and exercise alone, we’d love to help you understand what’s possible with BodyTite. Request a free personal consultation at Parker Center using our online form or call us at (201) 967-1212.