Parker Center for Plastic Surgery
122 East Ridgewood Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 967-1212
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (medical spa only)
This is a personalized set of procedures designed to help you restore your breast and body contours after pregnancy. Dr. Parker usually performs all procedures during one mommy makeover surgery for his patients in Paramus, New Jersey.
Cost & Recovery
- Starting at $14,000*
- Depending on the procedures performed, patients return to daily activities 2 to 4 weeks after surgery.
- Most mommy makeovers include breast enhancement, liposuction, and tummy tuck procedures.
- You can choose to restore your previous breast size or enhance your figure with breast implants.
- For the longest-lasting results, it’s best to wait until you’ve finished having children before having a mommy makeover.*
- By combining procedures, you can achieve dramatic results with only one recovery period.*
*Refer to our Pricing page for details.
**Results may vary.
Before & After Photos
This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
Personalize Your Plan to Reclaim Your Pre-Baby Body—Or Get a New, Curvier Shape
Stretched abdominal muscles, sagging breasts, and loose skin are more than aesthetic concerns for many women; these common post-pregnancy issues can have a real impact on one’s physical comfort and self-confidence.
At Parker Center, we understand that it’s not easy for everyone to accept these changes. If you are struggling to feel good in your body despite a healthy diet and consistent exercise, it may be time to consider a mommy makeover to address your concerns like many women from Hackensack, Ridgewood, Mahwah, and Somerset. Dr. Parker can customize your procedure plan to help you regain confidence in your appearance and feel as beautiful as you are.
What Are the Benefits of a Mommy Makeover?
There are a number of benefits unique to mommy makeover surgery that make it an excellent option for busy, active moms:
- Addresses concerns that diet and exercise alone cannot, such as stretched abdominals, loose skin, and drooping breasts. If you have lost the “baby weight” and exercise regularly, yet still have a protruding belly, a mommy makeover with a tummy tuck can help you repair stretched and separated muscles (diastasis recti) and achieve a firmer, flatter belly. It may even alleviate lower back pain!
- Achieves comprehensive improvements with one surgery and recovery. Combining procedures lets you accomplish all of your aesthetic goals at once, saving you time in the long run versus undergoing several surgeries.
- Enhances the fit and comfort of clothing. By restoring shape to stretched, sagging tissues and eliminating excess skin, a mommy makeover can help bras, swimsuits, fitted dresses, and waistbands fit the way they were intended—many patients are able to wear fitted dresses for the first time in years after their procedures; others are happy to no longer have to wear 2 sports bras when working out.
- Allows you to focus your energy on what’s important. One of the most powerful, yet least expected benefits of mommy makeover surgery is how much it can free a patient emotionally. We’ve had many patients who say that they didn’t realize how much their appearance affected their self-confidence until they had surgery.
You've Had A Baby.
Now You Want Your Body Back.
“What to Expect When You're Done Expecting” describes the myriad physical changes that occur during and after pregnancy in a fun way that's easy to understand.
Whether you've already taken a deep dive into research about mommy makeover procedures or are just curious about your options, this guide is for you.
Dr. Paul Parker, who created the signature “Parker Tummy Tuck” technique, is recognized for his expertise in performing body contouring and breast enhancement procedures that restore your pre-baby body, not to mention your confidence.
Our guide describes:
- What happens to your body during pregnancy
- How your body continues to change after having a baby
- Why moms should tune out unsolicited advice about their bodies
- How to discuss plastic surgery with your kids
What Procedures Are Included In a Mommy Makeover?
During your cosmetic consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss your concerns and create a plan with Dr. Parker. Our typical mommy makeover combines breast and body contouring procedures to address unwelcome changes such as breast sagging, loss of (or excess) breast volume, stretched abdominal muscles, such as:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift (with or without implants)
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Lipoabdominoplasty (tummy tuck plus liposuction)
How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost?
At Parker Center in New Jersey, mommy makeover prices start at about $5,000 and go up to $12,000 and more. This is a wide price range because every mommy makeover is unique! Your total cost will depend on the type and number of procedures you are having as well as the extent of surgery needed to achieve your goals. Visit our Pricing page for information about the cost for individual procedures.
At your cosmetic consultation, you will receive a detailed price quote based on the procedure plan you and Dr. Parker discuss. This will include all costs involved: surgeon’s fees, anesthesia, operating room fees, implants and/or post-surgical garments, and your pre- and post-operative care.
How Is a Mommy Makeover Performed?
Your personalized mommy makeover can include one procedure or several and can be done all at once or in stages. Your surgery will be performed in the safety and comfort of Parker Center’s fully accredited surgery center, Surgiplex, LLC, with our board-certified MD anesthesiologist administering your anesthesia.
“I had a great experience with Dr. Parker. I had a mommy makeover, my breasts, and tummy, after 3 children. His staff prepared me for the surgery, and they were very supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Parker.”Mommy Makeover Patient
Time in surgery varies for each patient, depending on the procedures Dr. Parker is performing, and typically lasts several hours. Depending on the extent of surgery, you may be able to go home after an hour or two in our recovery suite. If your surgery is extensive, you may need post-op monitoring in our aftercare facility or in the comfort of your own home by a private duty nurse.
Paul M. Parker, M.D., FACS
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Known for his surgical talent and caring personality, Dr. Parker has been serving the community for over 25 years. He has dedicated his practice to the education, safety, and comfort of his patients—making each one feel as important as family.
What Is Mommy Makeover Recovery Like?
Most patients can resume normal daily activities within 2 to 4 weeks. More strenuous activities, such as lifting, exercise, and physically demanding jobs, can be resumed after 4 to 6 weeks. Depending on the age of your children, you may need childcare help during the first few weeks, until you are cleared to lift and carry heavier items.
Recovery also varies depending on the procedures performed. If you had a tummy tuck as part of your mommy makeover, recovery will normally take longer than if you had only breast enhancement and liposuction, for example.
Rapid Recovery Program
Our surgical procedures, anesthesia, medications, and aftercare are tailored to minimize post-operative discomfort and accelerate recuperation.Learn More
Can I Get a Mommy Makeover Without Surgery?
If you are not quite ready for surgery, Dr. Parker and our Medi-Spa team can help you design a nonsurgical mommy makeover, including the latest treatments and technologies. This is a very popular option for women who are not yet finished having children, but who would like to address stubborn fat deposits, skin laxity, and signs of aging in the meantime. Common choices include:
- CoolSculpting® fat reduction
- Cellfina® cellulite treatment
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers
- Microneedling (great for stretch marks!)
- INFINI™ skin tightening
What Is My Next Step?
To meet with Dr. Parker and his team in Paramus, New Jersey, and discuss your mommy makeover procedure options, request a cosmetic consultation using our online form or call (201) 967-1212 for an appointment. We also offer cosmetic consults over phone or video with our nurse coordinator if you prefer to start with this option.
About Your Procedure
Our cosmetic consultations include plenty of time with Dr. Parker, our patient care coordinator, and our imaging specialist. Once your procedure is booked, our nurse educator will meet with you for a special 1-hour pre-op education session.Request a Consultation Your Education Session