Parker Center for Plastic Surgery
122 East Ridgewood Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 967-1212
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (medical spa only)
This procedure can help correct a sad, tired or angry appearance by lifting and firming the forehead tissues and smoothing deep folds and creases.
Cost & Recovery
- Schedule your cosmetic consultation with Dr. Parker to get your personalized quote backed by our Price Guarantee.
- Most patients return to normal activity about 7 to 10 days after surgery.
- Injectables can provide temporary, non-surgical forehead rejuvenation
- Any scarring is well hidden behind the hairline or in the eyelid crease**
- A brow lift can be combined with upper eyelid surgery for more complete upper facial rejuvenation**
- 1,932 men had a brow lift in 2019***
**Results may vary
***Statistical information listed here is drawn from 2019 The Aesthetic Society data
Before & After: Male Brow Lift
The brow area of the face consists of the eyebrow and forehead region. This area is important because it conveys a lot of emotion through your facial expressions. Although you probably don’t think about it, you move your eyebrows and crinkle your forehead when you are laughing, surprised or even confused. Unfortunately, with age, the skin and fat on the forehead can begin to sag, forming deep creases and descending over the upper eyelids.
Aging of the Brow Area
While the aging and lines formed around the brow area are a natural process, it can hinder your ability to accurately express yourself and cause a loss of aesthetics in the face. Sagging brows can make you appear tired or angry when you’re not. Or, if it has happened prematurely, a sagging brow can make you appear much older than you are.
If you have a sagging brow and would like to appear youthful and more energized, an endoscopic brow lift might be a great option for you.
Brow Lift Surgery
During the procedure, three small incisions are made hidden within the hair. The incisions are used to lift three major areas of the face:
- The eyebrows
- “Hooding” of the upper eyelid skin
- The forehead
Dr. Parker uses an endoscope, a small illuminated optic instrument that allows him to look under the skin, to guide his movements during the process. This allows for smaller incisions and faster healing time overall.
Brow lift procedures at Parker Center for Plastic Surgery are commonly combined with Facelift, eyelid rejuvenation, or chin augmentation. It is performed under general anesthesia and patients are usually discharged an hour after completing surgery.
Paul M. Parker, M.D., FACS
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Known for his surgical talent and caring personality, Dr. Parker has been serving the community for over 35 years. He has dedicated his practice to the education, safety, and comfort of his patients—making each one feel as important as family.
About Your Procedure
Our cosmetic consultations include plenty of time with Dr. Parker, our patient care coordinator, and our imaging specialist. Once your procedure is booked, our nurse educator will meet with you for a special 1-hour pre-op education session.Request a Consultation Your Education Session
Brow Lift Recovery
- There should be very little postoperative pain.
- You can shower and shampoo their hair two days after surgery.
- Sutures and clips are removed within ten days.
- Typical swelling and discoloration will subside within 10 to 14 days.
- You may return to normal activities in seven to 10 days and exercise in two weeks.
Rapid Recovery Program
Our surgical procedures, anesthesia, medications, and aftercare are tailored to minimize post-operative discomfort and accelerate recuperation.Learn More