Parker Center for Plastic Surgery
122 East Ridgewood Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 967-1212
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (medical spa only)
About Our Rapid Recovery Program
Plastic Surgery Patients Can Count on Rapid Recovery
Most of our patients lead active lifestyles and desire as little downtime as possible following their procedures. Accordingly, Dr. Parker along with his team of trained professionals, have developed a protocol to return patients back to full activity as quickly as possible after their surgery. This includes:
- The use of limited incisions and medical tissue glue to speed wound healing
- Short-acting anesthetic agents and anti-emetic medications to hasten the recovery from anesthesia
- A tailored regimen of drugs to minimize postoperative pain
- A combination of oral medications given pre and postoperatively to minimize swelling and bruising
- Topically applied skin creams and postoperative medical manual lymphatic drainage massage to accelerate healing
- Rapid Recovery IV combines a blend of micronutrients which are infused directly into the blood stream for maximum absorption to boost the body’s recovery and increase collagen production for optimal wound healing.
Using Rapid Recovery, our patients experience less down time. To see typical Parker Center results at both days and months after surgery, click to enlarge the patient images in the gallery below. Choose from the categories to sort patients.
Rapid Recovery Gallery
Rapid Recovery Before and After Photos
This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.