This month’s featured patient underwent lipoabdominoplasty and liposuction of the hips during the same surgery to restore her midsection following multiple pregnancies. This powerful combination of procedures, which we perform frequently at the Parker Center, allowed us to achieve the following for this patient:
- remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen by combining liposuction with an abdominoplasty
- tighten rectus abdominus muscles, which had stretched during pregnancy, with sutures to create a much firmer, flatter and better shaped abdomen
- remove a significant amount of excess fat from the patient’s hips as well as reshape the hips to create a much more attractive waistline
- implement our Rapid Recovery program, allowing the patient to get back to basic daily activities within several days
- reduce her dress size from size 8 before surgery to size 2 afterwards
Combining procedures allows a plastic surgeon like Dr. Parker to utilize his artistic skills in restoring and re-contouring the whole of a woman’s postpartum torso into a much more youthful, beautiful figure, much like a sculptor would do.
Leave a Reply