Parker Center for Plastic Surgery
122 East Ridgewood Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 967-1212
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (medical spa only)
Halo™ Laser & Forever Young BBL™
Combined Halo laser and Forever Young BBL (broadband light) skin rejuvenation treatments in Paramus, New Jersey, dramatically rejuvenate the skin both on the surface and at the deeper levels.
Cost & Recovery
- $1,500 per Halo treatment
- $400 per Forever Young BBL treatment (packages of 4 for $1,200)
- Patients typically return to work within just a few days of treatment.
- Combining Halo and Forever Young BBL provides more dramatic, longer-lasting results than either treatment on its own.
- A series of treatments gradually improves the tone, texture, and quality of the skin.
- Each treatment plan is customized to the patient's unique skincare needs and goals.
Aging is a fact of life, but that doesn’t mean we have to sit idly by as it happens. If you’re concerned with visible signs of aging and sun damage, there are more options than ever for setting back the clock without surgery. Here at Parker Center, we’re committed to providing you with the latest advancements in anti-aging medicine and technology—and we are consistently innovating new ways to help refresh your face and achieve a smoother, more youthful look.
- What is Halo laser treatment?
- What is the difference between BBL and Forever Young BBL?
- Which is better, Forever Young BBL or Halo?
- How do the combined Halo and BBL treatments work?
- How should I care for my skin over the course of my treatments?
- What are the benefits of combining Halo and BBL treatments?
Paul M. Parker, M.D., FACS
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Known for his surgical talent and caring personality, Dr. Parker has been serving the community for over 25 years. He has dedicated his practice to the education, safety, and comfort of his patients—making each one feel as important as family.
What Is Halo Laser Treatment?
As one of the first providers of Halo hybrid fractional laser treatments in New Jersey, Dr. Parker and his skincare staff have had lots of experience getting to know this revolutionary laser and learning how to best use it. Because Halo can treat a wide variety of concerns quickly, safely, and with few side effects, it is rapidly becoming a popular option for smoothing the skin and undoing visible signs of aging.
Halo provides both deep dermal rejuvenation and epidermal renewal, combating signs of aging on both a superficial and deeper level. It’s a great option for:
- Dramatically correcting mild to moderate wrinkles
- Softening age spots and evening skin tone and texture
- Reducing sunspots and hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage
- Smoothing the appearance of acne, chicken pox, and miscellaneous scars
The best part is that it can provide beautiful results with very little downtime or the problematic side effects of some other laser treatments.
About Your Procedure
Our free cosmetic consultations include plenty of time with Dr. Parker, our patient care coordinator, and our imaging specialist. Once your procedure is booked, our nurse educator will meet with you for a special 1-hour pre-op education session.Request a Free Consultation Your Education Session
What Is the Difference Between BBL and Forever Young BBL?
Broadband light therapy has been a long-time favorite for providing photorejuvenation and dramatic improvement to aging skin—and Forever Young BBL takes it to the next level. Forever Young works by delivering invisible infrared light to your skin, where it penetrates through the epidermis and dermis to stimulate improvement at the molecular level and provide visible improvement in the dermis. This process safely and effectively reinvigorates your cells and changes them to more closely resemble younger skin, resulting in improved firmness, elasticity, and pigmentation—and leaving you with a clearer, smoother, and more youthful appearance.
Forever Young BBL is the first and only treatment that has been shown to actually alter the expression of genes that are closely related to aging, longevity, and increased lifespan. This means that with regular treatment, your skin will progressively look younger, smoother, and healthier because the treatment is actually reversing the aging of skin cells. In fact, a study on the long-term effects of BBL light therapy conducted by Dr. Patrick Bitter Jr. and Dr. Jason Pozner shows that patients who underwent regular BBL treatments over the course of 5 to 11 years looked noticeably more youthful than their actual age—while participants had actually aged 9 years, they appeared to have only aged an average of 2 years!
Which Is Better, Forever Young BBL or Halo?
You may be asking yourself which is better for rejuvenating your skin between these 2 treatments; the answer is easy: combining both treatments for long-lasting, stunning results. Here at Parker Center, we have found that a treatment course that includes both Forever Young BBL treatments and skin resurfacing with the Halo laser provides the most dramatic improvement to aging skin—both at the surface and deeper levels.
How Do the Combined Halo and BBL Treatments Work?
After meeting with Dr. Parker and his expert skincare staff to evaluate your concerns and determine if this course of treatment is the best option for you, you’ll schedule your first session. Here’s what to expect:
- Treatment 1: Your first treatment will include both Halo and BBL. Because it is a combined treatment, your skin may need a few extra days to heal, though side effects should be minimal and resolve quickly with proper aftercare.
- Treatments 2 through 4: Once your skin has healed, we will follow up with 3 additional BBL treatments performed every 3 weeks.
- Treatment 5 (possible): Depending on the severity of your concerns, your treatment course may also include one final Halo treatment.
Over this period of time, you will see a gradual though noticeable improvement to the tone, texture, and quality of your skin.
How Should I Care for My Skin Over the Course of My Treatments?
During your treatment course, it’s important to properly care for your skin. We will provide you with specific aftercare instructions, though you should ensure you are properly moisturizing and protecting your skin as it heals. That means avoiding direct sun exposure and always wearing a broad-spectrum SPF.
Rapid Recovery Program
Our surgical procedures, anesthesia, medications, and aftercare are tailored to minimize post-operative discomfort and accelerate recuperation.Learn More
What Are the Benefits of Combining Halo and BBL Treatments?
When your treatment course is complete, here are a few of the benefits you will notice:
- Your skin will be clearer and more evenly toned
- Fine lines and wrinkles will be greatly reduced, leaving your skin smoother
- Skin firmness and elasticity will be improved, giving you a more youthful, even “lifted” appearance
- Blemishes, scars, and hyperpigmentation will be lighter and considerably less visible
- Overall, your skin will look younger, healthier, and softer
Curious to Learn More? Contact Us for a Free Cosmetic Consultation
There’s no need to let unwelcome signs of aging and sun damage keep you from looking and feeling your best. We’d love to show you what’s possible with our Halo BBL combination treatment and other fabulous facial rejuvenation procedures. Request a free personal consultation at Parker Center using our online form or call us at (201) 967-1212.