Mommy Makeover New Jersey
Personalize your plan to reclaim your pre-baby body—or get a new, more curvy shape.
Stretched abdominals, sagging breasts, and loose skin are more than aesthetic concerns for many women; these common post-pregnancy issues can have a real impact on one’s physical comfort and self-confidence.
At the Parker Center, we understand that it’s not easy for everyone to accept these changes. If you are struggling to feel good in your body despite a healthy diet and exercise, you may consider a mommy makeover to address your concerns. Dr. Parker can customize your procedure plan to help you regain confidence in your appearance and feel as beautiful as you are.
- What are the benefits of a mommy makeover?
- What procedures are in a mommy makeover?
- How much does a mommy makeover cost in New Jersey?
- What is involved in mommy makeover surgery?
- How long is the recovery after a mommy makeover?
- Can I get a non-surgical mommy makeover?
- Scheduling your free cosmetic consultation
Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Be sure to check out Dr. Parker’s ebook, “What to Expect When You’re Done Expecting: Your Guide to All the Wonderfully Weird Things Having a Baby Does to Your Body.” Download here.
What are the benefits of a mommy makeover?
There are a number of benefits unique to mommy makeover surgery that make it an excellent option for busy, active moms:
- Addresses concerns that diet and exercise alone cannot, such as stretched abdominals, loose skin, and drooping breasts. If you have lost the “baby weight” and exercise regularly, yet still have a protruding belly, a mommy makeover with a tummy tuck can help you repair stretched muscles (diastasis recti) and achieve a firmer, flatter belly—and may even alleviate lower back pain!
- Achieves comprehensive improvements with one surgery and recovery. Combining procedures lets you achieve all of your aesthetic goals at once, saving you time in the long run vs. undergoing several surgeries.
- Enhances fit and comfort of clothing. By restoring shape to stretched, sagging tissues and eliminating excess skin, a mommy makeover can help bras, swimsuits, fitted dresses, and waistbands fit the way they were intended—many patients are able to wear fitted dresses for the first time in years after their procedures; others are happy to no longer have to wear two sports bras when working out.
- Allows you to focus your energy on what’s important. One of the most powerful, yet least expected benefits of mommy makeover surgery is how much it can free a patient emotionally. We’ve had many patients who say that they didn’t realize how much their appearance was affecting their self-confidence until they had surgery.
What procedures are in a mommy makeover?
During your free cosmetic consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss your concerns and create a plan with Dr. Parker. Our typical mommy makeover combines breast and body contouring procedures to address unwelcome changes such as breast sagging, loss of (or excess) breast volume, stretched abdominal muscles, such as:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift (with or without implants)
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Lipoabdominoplasty (tummy tuck plus liposuction)
How much does a mommy makeover cost in New Jersey?
At The Parker Center in New Jersey, mommy makeover prices start at about $5,000 to $12,000 and up. This is a wide price range because every mommy makeover is unique! Your total cost will depend on the type and number of procedures you are having as well as the extent of surgery needed to achieve your goals.
At your free cosmetic consultation, you will receive a detailed price quote based on the procedure plan you and Dr. Parker discuss. This will include all costs involved: surgeon’s fees, anesthesia, operating room fees, implants and/or post-surgical garments, and your pre- and post-operative care.
What is involved in mommy makeover surgery?
Your personalized Mommy Makeover treatment can include one procedure or several, and can be done all at once or over time. Your surgery will be performed in the safety and comfort of the Parker Center‘s fully accredited surgery center, Surgiplex, LLC, with our board certified MD anesthesiologist administering your anesthesia.
“I had a great experience with Dr. Parker. I had a mommy makeover, my breasts and tummy, after 3 children. His staff prepared me for the surgery, and they were very supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Parker.”—Mommy Makeover Patient
Time in surgery varies for each patient, depending on the procedures Dr. Parker is performing, and typically lasts several hours. Depending on the extent of surgery, you may be able to go home after an hour or two in our recovery suite, or you may spend the night in our facility, where our medical staff will monitor your recovery overnight.
How long is the recovery after a mommy makeover?
Most patients can resume normal daily activities within 2 to 4 weeks. More strenuous activities, such as lifting, exercise, and physically demanding jobs, can be resumed after 4 to 6 weeks. Depending on the age of your children, you may need childcare help during the first few weeks, until you are cleared to lift and carry heavier items.
Recovery also varies depending on the procedures performed. If you had a tummy tuck as part of your mommy makeover, recovery will normally take longer than if you had only breast enhancement and liposuction, for example.
Dr. Parker’s attention to your Rapid Recovery means that even dramatic procedures can have a more speedy and safe recovery.
Can I get a non-surgical mommy makeover?
If you are not quite ready for surgery, Dr. Parker and our Medi-Spa team can help you design a non-surgical mommy makeover including the latest treatments and technologies. This is a very popular option for women who are not yet finished having children, but who would like to address stubborn fat deposits, skin laxity, and signs of aging in the meantime. Common choices include:
- CoolSculpting fat reduction
- Cellfina cellulite treatment
- Botox and fillers
- Microneedling (great for stretch marks!)
- INFINI Skin Tightening
Scheduling Your Free Cosmetic Consultation
We are committed to patient education at the Parker Center. Consultations with Dr. Parker are free, comprehensive, and last approximately one hour. We want to give you time to become comfortable with Dr. Parker and our staff. This combination of honest conversation and bonding between patient & surgeon important for a successful outcome. During this time you will:
- Discuss with Dr. Parker your desires and goals with mommy makeover surgery
- If you are interested in breast implants, enjoy a sizing and shaping session, including a chance to see and feel real silicone gel and saline implants
- Hear all about the surgical procedure and recovery
- Review additional before & after photos of Dr. Parker’s patients
- Be given the opportunity to speak with Dr. Parker’s patients
- Receive a specific written quote detailing all mommy makeover costs
We also offer free cosmetic consults over phone or video with our nurse coordinator if you prefer to start with this option.