It’s no secret that nonsurgical treatments are becoming the go-to choice for patients looking to revitalize their appearance. From BOTOX® and dermal fillers for reducing the appearance of wrinkles, to CoolSculpting® for noninvasive body contouring, people all over the world are seeking ways to look better without surgery.
We are keeping up with this growing trend, and excited to announce we have two superb new minimally-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments: Halo™ Hybrid Fractional Laser and INFINI skin tightening.
Rethink Laser Skin Resurfacing with Halo
Sciton® recently designed the world’s first and only hybrid fractional laser, and the Parker Center is the first practice in the Northeast to offer this revolutionary treatment. By administering both fractional and non-fractional settings, Halo is able to simultaneously treat surface issues in the epidermis and provide deeper rejuvenation in the dermis—all in a single pass of the laser.
What does this mean for you? Maximum results without the extra downtime. In just one treatment, Halo can:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Even out hyperpigmentation, age spots, and uneven skin texture
- Minimize appearance of sun damage, such as sun spots and uneven skin tone
- Improve scarring from acne, chickenpox, or keloid scars
Treatment is comfortable and downtime is minimal—you’ll be ready to greet the world with beautiful, radiant skin in almost no time at all!
Tighten & Tone with INFINI
Inifini harnesses the power of radiofrequency (RF) technology to safely and effectively lift and firm the skin from the inside out. By targeting tissue beneath the surface of the skin and directly focusing energy, Infini is able to heat the tissue for selective tightening, lifting, and increase of collagen and elastin. The result? Beautifully tightened and toned skin for up to a year.
By addressing the root cause of many visible signs of aging—fatty pockets around the jawline, decreased skin elasticity, and loss of volume in the mid-face that leads to sagging—Infini is able to address a number of concerns, including:
- Drooping cheeks: by tightening sagging skin in the mid-face, Infini also reduces the appearance of lines and folds around the mouth and nose, providing a more youthful appearance.
- Jowls: when skin starts to sag around the jawline due to weight fluctuations or aging, the result is lack of definition between the face and neck, and weakening of the chin. Infini is a perfect option for lifting and tightening this skin to refine your jawline.
- Sagging lids: as folds around the eyes begin to deepen, the result is a tired or even angry appearance. By tightening skin in the brow area, Infini can open and brighten the eyes for a refreshed look.
Infini is also a great solution for overall enhancement of the face by improving skin texture, reducing wrinkles, and reinforcing collagen.
Combing the Power of Both for Enhanced Results
While a facelift procedure is a very effective solution for lifting and tightening the skin, surgery is not an option for everyone—but nonsurgical treatments don’t typically provide comparable results. We hope to change that.
Dr. Parker has developed a one-of-a-kind treatment that combines the power of both Halo and Infini: the Parker Rejuvenation Lift. This complementary combination provides patients with beautiful results that approach the level of improvement offered by a moderate facelift—without the need for surgery. Each treatment enhances the restorative benefits of the other, helping to brighten, refine, and tighten the face for total facial rejuvenation.
Interested in learning more about combined Halo and Infini treatment? Contact us today!