Patients of the Month for April 2012 - Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift with Augmentation
This month we are discussing 3 patients who exemplify the power of breast implants in restoring or creating full, perky, youthful breasts. All 3 women presented to Dr Parker with concerns about sagging breasts which had lost their fullness after pregnancy. Breast implants were used to restore this lost volume.
Featured Patient 1patient #1, the implants provided some degree of uplift and perkiness. This worked because this patient’s nipples sat above the breast crease, also known as the inframammary fold.
Featured Patient 2Patient # 2 is interesting because her right nipple sat above the breast crease, but the left did not. Accordingly, Dr. Parker treated the right breast by inserting a breast implant only. On the left side, he inserted a breast implant but also lifted this nipple and areola into a more symmetric position with the other side using a peri areolar mastopexy. This is a “mini” lift whereby a semi circle of skin is removed from just above the areola. The areola is then “lifted” into a higher position with internal sutures.
Featured Patient 3Patient #3 demonstrates an even greater degree of drooping, or ptosis, of the breasts. The lost volume was again treated by Dr. Parker with a breast implant. Because of the greater degree of ptosis, Dr. Parker needed a more powerful surgical procedure to lift the areolas and drooping breasts into proper position. A “lollipop lift”, otherwise known as a vertical mastopexy, provided the needed lift. All three patients recovered quickly and well with the Parker Center’s Rapid Recovery program. They are pleased with their rejuvenated breasts. We invite you to read their individual stories to learn more about each case.
- Patient of the Month for June 2013 – The Modern Facelift
- Patients of the Month for May 2013 – Chin Augmentation with Facial Contouring
- Patient of the Month for March 2013 – Lipoabdominoplasty & Liposuction of the Hips
- Patient of the Month for February 2013 – Facelift
- Patients of the Month for December 2012/January 2013 – Neck Contouring
- Patient of the Month for November 2012 – Inverted Nipple Correction
- Patients of the Month for October 2012 – Rhinoplasty & Computer Imaging
- Patient of the Month for September 2012 – Male Breast Reduction
- Patient of the Month for August 2012 – Breast Asymmetry
- Patient of the Month for July 2012 – Inverted Nipple Correction